What can a Rutgers RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing do for your career?
Other online bachelor’s degree programs prepare you for the present; we prepare you for the future. Our online RN to B.S. program is a credential that can bolster your job security, increase your career mobility, and diversify your medical range as the nursing field evolves.
In addition to a strong ROI, you will have access to great career services, job placement assistance, and the opportunity to potentially transfer up to 90 credits from another regionally accredited institution, which can shorten your program time significantly.
Your advanced career starts with an advanced education
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects more than half a million new nursing jobs from 2012 to 2022 and indicates that nursing professionals with at least a bachelor's degree will have a greater number of job prospects. Are you ready?
Average salary with a B.S. in Nursing
What do employers look for in a B.S. in Nursing job candidate?
In the medical field, your credentials mean everything. Earn your B.S in Nursing from Rutgers University, a leader in higher education, and establish your expertise in the medical field.
Our curriculum is designed to help you think critically, explore new information, and grasp the concept of lifelong learning. Examine the foundations of nursing leadership and what it takes to deliver comprehensive care of the body and mind.
With the flexibility of our online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, you can redefine on-the-job learning.
- Apply lessons learned to your workplace immediately
- Prepare for the complex demands of advanced roles in nursing
- Explore every avenue of nursing with cutting-edge courses, including Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Genetics, and Biomedical Ethics.
- Learn from Ph.D.-level instructors
Why should a Registered Nurse choose the Rutgers Bachelor of Science in Nursing Completion Program?
Changing health care policies, increasing patient populations, and rising educational expectations in the industry are all signs that standards are rising. Now is the time to elevate your education to meet the industry’s complex demands in patient care and nurse responsibility.
As a registered nurse with your B.S. in Nursing degree from Rutgers, you can:
- Pursue opportunities beyond inpatient care facilities and into emerging nursing specialties and venues of care
- Put yourself on a path to advanced education (M.S.N., D.N.P.) and clinical leadership roles
- Apply your coursework on the job
- Connect with classmates, faculty, and Rutgers alumni
Rankings and Accreditation
The Rutgers School of Nursing – Camden is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Ranked Among Top Regional Universities
Your future. Our faculty.
Our faculty is internationally recognized for generating innovative ideas and conducting research that breaks new ground. From National Medals of Science and Technology winners to Guggenheim Fellows, you can learn from a distinguished group of industry leaders eager to help form the next generation of nursing experts.
Our program is also committed to providing:
- Learning tools and tutoring
- Job placement assistance
- Access to student coaches and advisors
With you all the way
Our trained Enrollment and Executive Coaches will help you through each step of the educational process, from exploring available programs to completing your degree and beyond. Your coaches can help you to:
- Navigate the admissions process and connect you with campus resources
- Discover, track, and achieve your personal, educational, and career goals