Why a Rutgers MBA?
A Rutgers Masters of Business Administration prepares you with the professional expertise to deliver results, positively impact outcomes in today’s increasingly complex global business landscape and further define yourself as a leader in the business world.
With the best online MBA program from Rutgers, you can:
- Learn to think critically, make knowledgeable decisions and become a recognized and respected leader.
- Increase your influence and impact by employing crucial management skills to effectively guide your team and company.
- Better analyze and define problems, communicate and clearly articulate effective solutions.
- Expand your network as you collaborate with classmates and our faculty and connect with notable Rutgers’ alumni.
- Earn your degree from a top-ranked business school accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB).
AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn.
Rutgers University ranks among the top colleges and universities in the nation (2016).
Designed to provide you with a broad professional education with a master's degree in business administration, the curriculum for our online MBA program can prepare you for the increasingly complex demands of management. The lessons learned in your online courses can be immediately applied to real-life business scenarios in your current workplace.
A sample of courses include:
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Operations Management: Productivity and Quality
- Managing Projects and Information Technology
- International Business Environment
- Leadership and Managing Human Capital
- Marketing Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethics and Law
- Strategic Management: Integrating the Enterprise
Learn more about the MBA curriculum, concentrations and policies here.