Admission RequirementsAt Rutgers University, we are committed to your success. We require that candidates seeking enrollment in the online MALS meet the following criteria and submit the following documentation. To begin the application process, please contact an Enrollment Coach by calling 1-866-935-3024.
- Application for admission
- Accredited bachelor’s degree
- Official transcripts or previous academic work
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from former teachers or professors
- Writing sample
- Personal statement explaining interest in this program
- A non-refundable application fee
- TOEFL scores (for international applicants)
For further details about the MALS program click here.
Tuition and FeesTuition* is calculated per credit hour. You may also request a copy of the tuition and fees schedule for the program from an Enrollment Coach. There are a number of financing options available to qualified students, including subsidized and unsubsidized federal loans, private education loans, employer-sponsored tuition assistance, and an annual installment payment plan.
- $900 per credit hour
- $300 per course fee