At Rutgers University, we are committed to your success. We require that candidates seeking enrollment in the online MEACE meet the following criteria and submit the following documentation. To begin the application process, please contact an Enrollment Coach by calling 1-866-935-3024.
- Personal statement
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Program application
- Evidence of student’s potential to complete program (3.0 or above undergraduate GPA or GRE scores)
Tuition and Fees
Tuition* is calculated per credit hour. You may also request a copy of the tuition and fees schedule for the program from an Enrollment Coach. There are a number of financing options available to qualified students, including subsidized and unsubsidized federal loans, private education loans, employer-sponsored tuition assistance, and an annual installment payment plan.
- $900 per credit hour (30 credits required)
- $300 per course fee (10 courses)
*All tuition and fees are subject to revision by Rutgers University’s Board of Trustees.