Admission RequirementsAt Rutgers University, we are committed to your success. We require that candidates seeking enrollment in the online MEBME meet the following criteria and submit the following documentation. To begin the application process, please contact an Enrollment Coach by calling 1-866-935-3024.
- Accredited bachelor’s degree - Preference for degrees in engineering science or pharmacy
- Official transcripts or previous academic work - 3.0 GPA or higher
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from former teachers or professors
- Writing sample
- Personal statement explaining interest in this program
- GRE Scores
- A non-refundable application fee
- TOEFL scores (for international applicants)
Must have 3 semesters of undergraduate level calculus and 1-2 semesters of undergrad physics
Scores = 150+ Verbal; 160 Quanititative; 4.0 Analytical writing
Tuition and FeesTuition* is calculated per credit hour. You may also request a copy of the tuition and fees schedule for the program from an Enrollment Coach. There are a number of financing options available to qualified students, including subsidized and unsubsidized federal loans, private education loans, employer-sponsored tuition assistance, and an annual installment payment plan.
- $900 per credit hour
- $300 per course fee