Admission RequirementsAt Rutgers University, we are committed to your success. We require that candidates seeking enrollment in the online MI meet the following criteria and submit the following documentation. To begin the application process, please contact an Enrollment Coach by calling 1-866-935-3024.
- Application for admission in the Rutgers Portal
- Official transcripts or previous academic work
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official GRE scores - Rutgers University will grant a GRE waiver to applicants if they meet one
or more of the following requirements:
- A GPA above 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A completed advanced or master’s degree
- Applicants may submit GMAT, MCAT and LSAT scores in place of GRE scores.
- Personal statement
- A non-refundable application fee
- TOEFL scores (for international applicants)
- Library & Information Science
- Data Science
- Technology, Information & Management
- Archives & Preservation
- or customize your degree!
Tuition and FeesTuition* is calculated per credit hour.
$900.00 Per Credit Hour
$300.00 On-Line Program Fee (per course)You may also request a copy of the tuition and fees schedule for the program from an Enrollment Coach. There are a number of financing options available to qualified students, including subsidized and unsubsidized federal loans, private education loans, employer-sponsored tuition assistance, and an annual installment payment plan.
*All tuition and fees are subject to revision by Rutgers University’s Board of Trustees.