The Rutgers Online Advantage: Bachelor of Business Administration
What can a Rutgers BABA do for your career?
Earning your Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Rutgers can lead to new career opportunities, higher salaries, and more job security. In addition, you will have access to great career services and job placement assistance.
Get a bachelor degree in business administration with a high ROI
Any degree is an investment. Our BABA offers a strong ROI. With Rutgers, you can develop real-world business skills and experience to excel beyond your colleagues and peers. An advanced education in business administration can also help you expand your earning potential.
Top jobs for BABA grads
Pursue a variety of roles, including:
- Financial Services Sales Representative
- Human Resource Manager
- Operations Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Management Executive
What do employers look for in a BABA job candidate?
Today’s job market demands professionals who think differently about business. Develop the skills and experience to tackle modern business operations with the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Rutgers University. Develop your expertise with ours.
Why a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration at Rutgers?
With the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (BABA) program, you can access real-world knowledge from distinguished educators and top researchers in business. Graduates of the Rutgers BABA program are equipped with the skills and experience necessary to compete in the business world and stand out among their peers. Highlights include:
- A globally acclaimed Rutgers degree offered 100% online
- A world-class faculty who incorporate their experiences into the classroom
- A Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree from a renowned business school accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Our curriculum is designed to prepare students with a broad education in business administration that is immediately applicable in real-life business scenarios
- Tailor your program to your specific needs by selecting either the General Management or Hospitality Management track
- Apply lessons learned in your workplace immediately
- Prepare for the complex demands of business
BABA Rankings and Accreditation
Our faculty. Your future. Rutgers Online.
Great programs rely on great educators. At Rutgers, our dedicated industry experts infuse our innovative curriculum with their own experiences.
Our program is also committed to providing:
- Learning tools and tutoring
- Job placement assistance
- Access to student coaches and advisors
With you all the way with your business administration degree
Our trained Enrollment and Executive Coaches will help you through each step of the educational process, from exploring available programs to completing your degree and beyond. Your coaches can help you to:
- Navigate the admissions process and connect you with campus resources
- Discover, track, and achieve your personal, educational, and career goals