What can a Rutgers M.B.A. do for your career?
Earning your M.B.A. from Rutgers can lead to new career opportunities, higher salaries, and a strong ROI. In addition, you will have access to great career services and job placement assistance.
Competitive tuition. High ROI.
Rutgers’ M.B.A. offers a 169% return on investment (Bloomberg Businessweek). Look at the average compensation below and think about that year over year. Then compare it to the competitive cost of our M.B.A. program. You don’t need your M.B.A. to appreciate the value of a high ROI.
Average salary with an M.B.A.
Top jobs for M.B.A. grads
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts hiring growth in the following areas:
- Operations Research Analyst
- IT Manager
- Management Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- HR Specialist
- Information Security Analyst
What do employers look for in an M.B.A. job candidate?
When you put an M.B.A. on your resume, it means something. When you put an M.B.A. from Rutgers on your resume, it means everything. Employers respect Rutgers as one of the most distinguished institutions of higher learning.
With the online M.B.A. program from Rutgers, you can:
- Graduate from a top-ranked business school accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB).
- Learn to make knowledgeable decisions and become a respected leader.
- Increase your influence by employing management skills to guide your team and company.
- Better analyze problems and clearly articulate effective solutions.
- Expand your network and connect with notable Rutgers alumni, classmates, and faculty.
Rankings and Accreditation
To succeed in the 21st century as a business leader, you need to have a solid understanding of all areas of business. Top business organizations do not operate in silos. Our students are learning in real-time about challenges and solutions that cross disciplines. Our curriculum focuses on the key areas of business and offers an extensive selection of elective courses that cover every avenue of modern business including marketing, finance, IT, and human resources. Our MBA is designed so that you can receive a comprehensive business education while still tailoring your coursework to your goals. Choose Rutgers for a broad professional education:
- Waive up to 4 courses for qualified candidates
- Apply lessons learned to your workplace immediately
- Build expertise in your career area with Focused Learning Modules. Choose from Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Investments & Private Wealth Management or Strategic Leadership.
Your M.B.A. Our faculty.
Faculty engagement and support services are great benefits that make our M.B.A. different from competitors. Our program is also committed to providing:
- Learning tools and tutoring
- Job placement assistance
- Access to student coaches and advisors
With you all the way
Our trained Enrollment and Executive Coaches will help you through each step of the educational process, from exploring available programs to completing your degree and beyond. Your coaches can help you to:
- Navigate the admissions process and connect you with campus resources
- Discover, track, and achieve your personal, educational, and career goals